Friday, February 8, 2013

Trailer : Warm Bodies

This is a new movie from Summit Entertainment adapted from a novel with the same title written by Issac Marion written and directed by Jonathan Levine.

I love the monologue in the 4 minutes first told by the main character "R".


" What am I doing with my life? I just want to connect. Why can't I connect with people? Oh, right. It's because i'm dead. I wish I could introduce my self, but I don't remember my name.  I think it's started with an 'R'."


He's a zombie who wants to connect with people.
No one remember about what happened in the past or the reason why do they stuck in the airport as R.
Then he meet a human girl named Julie.
Then, I think you could guess what's gonna happen next between them :)
What makes this story is different than others maybe it's due to its point of view. 
Unlike other stories, the writer wrote in the perspective of R as the zombie.
He's kinda funny guy!

You can see that now there are so many novels or movies about supernatural love story like Abandon series by Meg Cabot-- a girl who fall in love with  Lord of the Underworld--  and Fallen series by Lauren Kate -- love story about human and angel. Similar with what happen in Twilight -- human girl and a vampire.
But my favorite after all could be The Mediator by Meg Cabot. The story about Suze and Jesse the ghost are so great and the twisty ending. I love how Meg closed the story :)



See the trailer here >>









cr: movieclipsTRAILERS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Cast ::


  • Nicholas Hoult as R
  • Teresa Palmer as Julie Grigio
  • Analeigh Tipton as Nora
  • Rob Corddry as M / Marcus
  • Dave Franco as Perry Kelvin
  • John Malkovich as General Grigio
  • Cory Hardrict as Kevin
  • Patrick Sabongui as Hunting Zombie
  • Justin Bradley as Unknown
  • Tod Fennell as Armed Patrol

[edit]

No comments: