Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Preview The Heirs Episode 19 English Sub


cr : tt o

Subtitle ::

Kim Tan: I would like to formally date Eun Sang.
Eun Sang’s mom: I can’t give my consent to you two.
Ki Ae: He’s handsome, tall, good, and risks his life on all things regarding Eun Sang. My son is more dear, but why are you saying no?
Eun Sang: Kim Tan! You placed last again?
Eun Sang to running Kim Tan: You said you would always be behind me!
Kim Tan: Go in front of me.
Rachel: Is your dad’s company okay?
Young Do: What are you guys doing?!
Young Do’s dad: Choi Young Do, get out!
Ji Sook: The war can be restarted by the person who can win. Line up behind me.
Kim Tan: Thank you for throwing such a great party.
Chairman Kim: How can you appear in front of the cameras like that?
Kim Tan: She’s my girlfriend.
Cha Eun Sang: It’s nice to meet you. I am Cha Eun Sang.
cr : joonni.com
***
I'm hoping a great story for Choi Young Do also. It's too sad for his unrequited love but at least I wish he can meet his mother and starting to have good relationship with his father. Poor Young Do :(
Come on Eun Sang, you can do something for Kim Tan! Don't let him through everything bad alone while you're running away and wait for him to finish everything! It's about both of you! Learn from Yeo Weol for Kang Chi! HAHAHA *kidding guys!*

No comments: