Monday, June 1, 2009

Do You Wanna Kill Me Kyuhyun Oppa??

What's my fault,,??Am I bothering you or what,.??Am I Going crazy or just fall too deep in my own dream,,??
But I feel *argh,.!!* With all of this...

I'm sorry for making you down in a big confusing problem...

The truth is i've downloaded a lot of Kyuhyun Suju's pictures...
But sadly i'm using mobilephone To post this,.so i feel sorry bcoz I Can't upload even one of THOSE pictures that tried to kill me definitely,.
Hahahh...just kidding...

I mean I was falling in love with him since a few months ago but now it's getting bigger day by day...T.T
and*yay,.!!* I was dreaming bout him last night...what a Beautiful dream..
but sadly it just happened for a few minute..ugh,!!
It's ok than not...

And I promise I'll post the pictures later...
Saranghae Kyuhyun oppa...
Now u're in ur third years with Suju...
U've passed so many things,.so u can accepted by ELF..
It doesn't matter b'coz we love u for all ur hard work...
Cayoo...

No comments: